Collisions of e.g. forklift trucks or other vehicles moving around a hall with structural columns pose risks mostly for employees. In such cases, guards absorb the impact energy. Thus they protect columns or pillars, and minimise the risk of injuries. They are made of durable MDPE and LDPE plastics. Column guards are designed in a warning colour, i.e. yellow, making them perfectly visible from a larger distance and increasing collision possibility awareness, thus decreasing its probability. Our assortment also includes a patented solution for protection of warehouse racks, walls or other building structural elements.
Why are polymer guards the most popular selection?
Over the last few years, warehouse safety awareness has increased significantly. Polymer column guards have become a commonly used solution protecting structures of numerous warehouses and halls.
Their main features include:
- Superior safety – impact absorption confirmed by tests and our clients’ experience.
- Low maintenance costs – no welding or painting required; resistance to UV radiation and scratches.
- Easy installation – modules are assembled easily, without any specialist tools or installation teams.
- Modules can be assembled vertically – columns are protected up to any given height.
- Their particular feature consists in the fact that they are not fixed to the floor – impact causes no flooring damage.
Numerous advantages and guaranteed savings are factors making polymer column guards the best solution guaranteeing safety in warehouses!